Well the storm seems to have finally blown over. Mother just phoned being all normal, although not quite as chatty as usual. She thanked me for my Mother's day card then my dad moaned at me for not phoning her yesterday. They were asking about uni and what we did yesterday and that was about it. Mother said hello to the children. Not as chatty as usual as she didn't ask what I'd been up to, how the children are or how Paul is. Not that our conversations are predictable or anything. What annoys me is in asking about uni I told them yet again that I've finished until September cos they second half of first year is placement and I'm doing mt placement next year. I've told them this several times, they don't remember things I tell them and they never actually seem interested. I told them I passed everything but they didn't ask about my grades.
So, my grades:
Attitudes and Values Group Presentation - A
Attitudes and Values Essay - B-
Human Growth and Development Group Presentation - B
Social Policy Essay - B-
Inter-professional Practice Essay - C+
I'm chuffed 'cos I thought I'd got like a D- in the Attitudes and Values essay and I got a B-.
I've not written about church yesterday yet, but I will at some point. I need to put the children to bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment