So, I'm ok. Yesterday I went to the park with a friend, 4 children, 2 bikes and a double pushchair. The children had fun, so did us mums, hard work though. Didn't do a lot yesterday afternoon which was nice. Lost Esther to her God parent's for a couple of hours. Tuesday is church day. Toddler group from 10 - 12 and I'm helping run a creche for the parenting course we're running from 1 - 2.30. So I take Joel to school, go to church and pick Joel up from school. This evening was house group. I was asked to lead it at the last minute yesterday evening so I hadn't had much time to prepare, I think it was ok though.
However, this whole thing with mother is hanging over me, I'm dwelling on it, thinking about it too much. I'm ok / fine but a bit down at the same time if that makes sense. Mother just makes me feel rubbish and I don't know what to do about it. It's just the fact that she's so oblivious to everything. And she makes it out to be all my fault. When it's so not. I don't know how to respond to her email. Because I'm not in the wrong, she is. Arrrrgh don't know what to do and to keep thinking about it makes me feel rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment