Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Friday, 9 March 2012

If anyone actually reads this.  I know some friends know about this but don't know if anyone actually looks.

I really should write more.  So much going on in my head at the moment.  Writing would help.

Uni is finished til September.  The second half of first year is placement.  I'm doing my placement next year.  I've got good grades though.  A, B, B-, C+ and one essay I'm waiting to get back.

My mother's not talking to me 'cos I've apparently hurt her and upset her and sent her nasty emails.  Not that having a got at me on the phone on Christmas Day is nasty or sending me a letter saying the same things is nasty. (To be explained at a later date.  

As usual I'm going to bed.  Really need to make more time for writing.

2 comments:

  1. I still check in on you, love! Your blog doesn't show up in my feed any more, Blogger glitches I suspect, but I look in from time to time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Yeah, someone still reads me. Good to see you briefly this evening. Hope you all enjoyed it. H x

    ReplyDelete