So maybe I should have a bit more diplomatic in my last email. But in essence I still would have said the same thing. Thank you for all the concern, but we've got an appointment coming up soon. We'll be making a decision about further intervention after meeting with the professional involved and after Joel has been reassessed.
We have been waiting for an appointment for reassessment for about a month. I have told you at least once, that we were waiting for this and that it is in hand, you have not remembered this and beg me to have him reassessed.
There's no point getting a random speech therapist off the internet or from the yellow pages. When we see the professional involved I will ask if they are bound by budgets and if we would get a "better" or more frequent service by paying for it. And IF this is the case could they recommend someone.
The help, support and speech therapy Joel gets in school IS good enough and is age appropriate. You are fussing and you are being over the top. Writing me an emotional over the top letter is not going to help anyone and that makes me feel like we are not doing enough to help Joel when we are e. We are supported by our friends, Joel's teacher and teaching assistant in what we think and what I have written here. I've not spoken to Joel's Head Teacher since the beginning of January but in essence I know she will support us as well. And Joel's school just got a very good Ofsted report.
We have been waiting for an appointment for reassessment for about a month. I have told you at least once, that we were waiting for this and that it is in hand, you have not remembered this and beg me to have him reassessed.
There's no point getting a random speech therapist off the internet or from the yellow pages. When we see the professional involved I will ask if they are bound by budgets and if we would get a "better" or more frequent service by paying for it. And IF this is the case could they recommend someone.
The help, support and speech therapy Joel gets in school IS good enough and is age appropriate. You are fussing and you are being over the top. Writing me an emotional over the top letter is not going to help anyone and that makes me feel like we are not doing enough to help Joel when we are e. We are supported by our friends, Joel's teacher and teaching assistant in what we think and what I have written here. I've not spoken to Joel's Head Teacher since the beginning of January but in essence I know she will support us as well. And Joel's school just got a very good Ofsted report.
No comments:
Post a Comment