Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

I'm not sure I would seriously go down the returning to ED route.  It's a tempting thought.  I think if it was going to happen I'd have done  it when I had PND.

This may sound blunt but unless you're seriously ill with an ED, or you want medication or counselling for depression there is no help.  Thankfully I have friends around me and yes I'm talking to them or they read this!

Today is a better day.  Today is a mother will be mother and I can't change her sort of day.  She as no idea how much she upsets and hurts me.  When she does these things.  Maybe I should tell her.

Ultimately I know my worth is found in God.  My freedom is found in Christ.  And I should spend time around people that build me up not put me down.  I just wish things were different but I don't have the guts or the confidence to change things.  But it's not always so easy to remember and hang on to these things.  When I've had a down couple of days it's easy to let these things go.

Also I don't have the will power to just not eat any more.  I need to find some motivation and will power to eat more healthily and  properly and sensibly and cut out the comfort and junk food.  I say as I'm eating the sweets and cake from Joel's party bag, well he won't eat them!   Yesterday I was upset.  Everything I wrote was true.  But today is a better more positive day.  So things don't bug me as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment