Bored and fed up and we're only 5 days into the year. Argh. The children were being horrible yesterday. Getting things out then not playing with them. Getting weetabix out and all over the sofa. Every time I tried to do anything they fight or trash something. Paul's mum said she was coming over after she'd dropped the girls off at school, which I took to mean 9.30/10. I rang her at 10.30 and she's not coming til 11.30, which is annoying. I wanted to go out at 10. Then I was fed up. And when I was trying to persuade Joel to eat the rest of his breakfast and he knocked the bowl out of my hand and it went all over the carpet. I was not impressed. My coffee pot that I got for Christmas broke. I rinsed it in hot water then the bottom broke on it while I was drying it. I couldn't even make a decent coffee!! We had a good couple of ours and lunch at soft play though. But then the children continued to make lots of mess (more than usual) when we got home. I went to Asda when Paul got home. I bought myself a new coffee pot, a dishwasher safe one this time, hair straighteners - just cheap ones to try out, new drinks bottles for the children, 2 new bed sheets for us and some food! So being at home today was pretty pants!
Today was better but it was Joel's first day back at nursery. He had one strop before breakfast because he didn't want to put his uniform on but he was fine after that. I had a driving lesson then an hour to myself at home (bliss, even though I only put the washing away in peace). Me, JPJ, Joel and Esther went to DM's for lunch so that was good for chatting and adult conversation! Esther was clingy when we got home which was annoying because I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.
The bottom line is I'm bored! I want a job either paid or a voluntary one at church. However I do not want a job that I'm over qualified for or an unskilled job. I want a paid job that is a decent career move. And in the current climate they are few and far between. But if I'm working voluntarily for church, I'll do anything, skilled or unskilled, for church I will do a job I'm over qualified for. But role on something I'm bored of not doing anything.
Poor thing! It's so frustrating not to be getting anywhere! I know the feeling!
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm bored, and want something different to do.
ReplyDelete