Hello to anyone that actually reads this. Not sure where to start. I know I need to talk / write more and be more open and honest with myself and talk more with my friends. So thought I'd try this bloging thing.
I've been to church this evening and one thing the guest speaker prayed at the end was "I pray against negativity and negative words that have been spoken over you" (I will expand on this at some point). This is particularly relevant to me and kind of why the title of this is "Survivor and still here", not even sure that makes sense but hey ho. One thing I know is WITH MY GOD I CAN.
I've had a hard 16 months and I'm hoping things are picking up. I'm voluntarily giving up work in 2 weeks which FEELS right but logically and financially doesn't make sense. I don't know. There's my first wafflings.
I think not knowing is a good place to start - sometimes we just have to take a leap! (hugs)
ReplyDeletethe speaker at church quoted something your always telling me jeramiah 29 v11. i kind of knew you felt like that, also i think i want to apologise to you, i`ve been so wrapped up in my own life changes that i`ve left out people i really care about. God has placed you in my life for a reason and now its time to embrass that, you have been there when times have been hard, i want to be here for you to talk to as well.....thanks for taking me up last night and it was lovely to see you and paul up there together.xxxx
ReplyDeleteI was going to put Jeremiah 29:11 at the top of the blog but can't work out how to do it. (Sarah I need lessons!!) I'm not much good at talking as you will have discovered, I write better than I talk hence giving this ago. Paul doesn't do appeals. I don't think I've ever known him to go up for himself. He's been up a couple of times to support me. Although last night I think he probably would have given me a loving push in the right direction if I hadn't have gone up. And well you didn't look like you were moving, you looked like you were the one who needed a friendly push in the right direction last night! H x
ReplyDelete