So, I got an email from my mum this morning, I swore at my phone and that was it! I did not get upset or annoyed. That’s progress!! The email was hassling me about Joel’s speech again and shouldn’t he be seeing a speech therapist. I sent her a lengthy reply explaining the schools, local authority and NHS Trust’s policy and said we had taken up all the services / support Joel has been offered. She was saying shouldn’t he be seeing a speech therapist half an hour a week. He get 10 mins one to one a day with the nursery teaching assistant doing games / exercises to encourage his speech. I also told her to stop hassling me about it. She emailed back and said you didn’t need to send me a long reply you could have just told me to shut up. Like I could have done that, I wouldn’t have got away with that. Maybe she’ll leave me alone for a bit now.
Despite that I’ve had a good day though. Went to a friend’s for tea and cake this morning :-) and have been at home doing the boring house stuff this afternoon. I really should check out with friends whether they mind being named on my blog instead of saying one friend this and another friend that all the time.
Lol well I hope she does back off now for a bit!
ReplyDeletePS - I don't mind being named, I don't mind my children's full names being online, and I give permission for you to show pictures of us if at any point you have any you want to share (my one stipulation is that my children are wearing clothes in them LOL). I also have no problem with linking to my blog.
Thank you. x
ReplyDelete