Tired, happy and calm that about sums up my day. The children slept badly, we were not up and ready in time for nursery and I cancelled my driving lesson. Had a sofa morning messing around on the internet. Then a rare occasion, I got all 3 of us to sleep at the same time in the afternoon.
Then came the things that would normally have stressed me out and annoyed me, but I remained calm and peaceful, thanks God! A trip to the doctors and ended up coming home via town and getting the children tea in town because it was late. Really feeling changed and healed today. We’ll see how tomorrow goes. I’ve not got much done as usual but feel this is purely down to lack of sleep rather than my usual lack of motivation.
A song that has been going round in my head the last couple of days:
I have a hope so sure an anchor for my soul
My peace in the worst of times I trust in God alone
Let every voice declare it now
My God reigns, His love will never fail me
My God reigns, He’s ruling over all
In all my life, in every situation I know
My God is greater, my God is over all
My God is greater, my God is greater
My God is greater, my God is great over all
By faith I have believed and on this truth I stand
No power in life or death can take me from his hand
Above all sickness, above all fear
Above every heartache here
In earth and heav’n, my God reigns.
Above all power, above all thrones
The greatest love I’ve ever known
Today, forever, my God reigns.
As you know i`m the talker and not the writer but here goes since leaving church sunday night and recieving healing i`ve done things that i would really not of had the confidence to do, i`ve smiled most of the time haven`t been stressed and even enjoyed monday evening, as one of my things is fearing not sleeping at night...strange i know.....but i truley think i`ve been healed, and its strange because i too have had a song in my head that i keep humming....Praise is rising...i also slept last night with no aid....i hope your day is filled with good moments and that fellowship tonight brings you more peace
ReplyDeleteJo - Hey, I hope things a still positive for you, you are enjoying the new job and it's going well. H x
ReplyDelete