“The Kingdom of God is like yeast...worked all through the dough”. Matthew 13:33
“Let the Holy Spirit direct your lives”. Galatians 5:16
Jesus has the ability to transform and the transforming power of His Kingdom needs to permeate our lives like yeast works through dough.
But we can’t simply know about the Kingdom, and then leave it on a shelf. Like yeast, it must be introduced to the dough and worked at.
God through His Holy Spirit will feed us spiritually. We need to keep instep with the Holy Spirit and allow him to work in every area of our lives. So let’s not allow indifference, compromise or discouragement to hamper the Holy Spirit’s outworking. Rather let’s be open to all that Christ wants to change in us.
My prayers is that my life will honour God as I seek to keep in step with His ways. My prayer is that I will be open to the Holy Spirit working in my life.
I want to share about the parenting course from yesterday morning and a new friend of mine that really needs prayer. But I really need to do some jobs so it’ll have to wait til later this evening or tomorrow.
(Notes from Inspiring Women Every Day, Jul/Aug 2010, by Anne Le Tissier)
No comments:
Post a Comment