A friend (CF) shared with me a week or two ago that she has a blog. That she’s made online friends through it and has met them in real life but the only real life friend who knows about it is her boyfriend. Then she told me, I felt honoured that she’s trusted with it and I’ve spent ages reading it. One thing she does that I’m going to steal is she calls people by nicknames or initials of nick names, so giving them and identity for the purpose of the blog, but they still remain anonymous at the same time.
Monday – eye check up for Joel. GPJ’s for lunch, driving lesson, house jobs. Chilled, played with children and did house stuff etc.
Tuesday – Church toddlers, DM and her children for tea, MS came round for an hour in the evening.
Wednesday – Parenting course, GPA had the children, took Esther swimming, sounds like they had a great time. Chilled, played with children and did house stuff etc.
Thursday – St. Peter’s church toddlers, chilled, played with children and did house stuff etc.
Friday - Chilled, played with children and did house stuff etc. GPA came for tea.
Tomorrow – Not a lot planned Chilling, playing jobs etc and probably a walk to ASDA. Fashion show and gift market at CCD.
Sunday – Church, Paul’s playing and I’m not on Sunday School, Chilling, playing jobs, Paul will go to Kilburn in the evening.
And such is an average and mundane week, we don’t do a lot or anything exciting. I suppose logically the night’s Esther has slept through I’ve had more energy and have got more done. The highlight’s of my week: I predict Saturday evening, then times I’ve spent with friends. Low points of this week: getting Joel ready for nursery first thing in the morning when Esther’s not slept through and I’m tired and grumpy. And taking Joel’s eye patches (more on those another time) off because it hurts him. Things I should have done and haven’t: Cancel my Ofsted registration and childminding insurance and chased up the quote for a new bath room. So that’s it, nothing new and nothing exciting.
Things I’ve read this week: CF’s blog. Matthew 18: 21 – 35 – God says we should forgive not 7 times but 77 times in the same way he has shown us love, mercy, compassion and forgiveness we should show these things to others. Matthew 5: 1 – 16 – The Beatitudes, blessed are the... for they shall / theirs is... Blessed describes someone whose condition of life is to be envied for its dependence on God. As Christians we should be a living, breathing love letter from God to our friends and families.
No comments:
Post a Comment