Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Tuesday, 17 April 2018

My limits.


My limit this week and last week seems to be children in fed and dressed in the right place at the right time with the right stuff.  I haven’t done any washing for a week or so.  I have run out of clothes.  I have a load of washing clean and wet.  Need to dry it tonight.  I may be running out of clean school uniform.  I thought about taking the washing over to Paul’s today to use the tumble dryer but it was just a thought I didn’t actually do it. 

I’ve had enough, nothing is changing, nothing is improving.  I have been off work for 10 months.  Severely lacking in energy and motivation to do anything.  Someone tell me what I am doing wrong.  Someone tell me how to change, how to heal.  Someone tell me to do or try something I haven’t already tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment