Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Don't want to do this!

So what would I like to do today?  Stay in bed, have a lie in, not take the children to school, stay in bed and read a book, then have a nap, then read some more and watch some iplayer.  I'm 2 weeks behind on Call the midwife and 3 weeks behind on The Voice I think.  Sadly that's not going to happen.  

I slept reasonably well, about 11 - 6.  I feel like crap this morning though, really tired and down.  Got up and took the children to school.  Now in the uni library.  I just submitted my draft work of my dissertation so far through "turn it in" and it came back at 9% so that's ok. "Turn it in" looks at plagiarism and if you've quoted stuff without referencing it etc. I'm up to 7000 words now, so 3 - 4000 words to go and 3 weeks. I've finished the first draft of my chapter 2 and the second draft of my chapter 1 so I'm not doing too badly!!

Need to plod on despite feeling rubbish. Any progress is good progress. And if I stay at home I'm very unlikely to do as much work as I would in the library. So on to proof reading and editing chapter 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment