Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Monday, 19 January 2015

Same old same old.

The story of my life, tired and grumpy and I want to go back to bed.  The thing is if I go back to bed there’s no guarantees I’ll get to sleep, which makes it a waste of time. 

I should be writing my dissertation, but struggling to get back into it in the last week or so.  I need to be writing about 1200 words a week to be done on time.  I only wrote 400 words last week plus doing some planning.  I thought about going to the library to work today, but Paul needed the car and I can’t be bothered to get the bus.  I may resort to library days to get more work done though. 

I slept from about 11 – 3 last night.  Then was awake or awake on and off from 3 – 4.30.  And slept from 4.30 – 6.30 ish.  Joel got up and took a while to go back to sleep, then I couldn’t get back to sleep. 

Paul has an interview on Wednesday, so prayers for that please.  I don’t like not being able to plan things!  Need to know if he’ll be off February half term or if I need to ask friends to have the children.  A lovely kind friend offered to pay our train fare for us to go and visit her yesterday.  J I reckon we’ve been friends for close to 20 years.  So looking forwards to that now. 


Well, think I’ll have lunch then try and get some work done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment