So Saturday afternoon I decamped to the university library and wrote 400 words. I need to be writing 1200 words a week though, I'm still behind. I've taken the children to school and come in to the library again. If this is the best / only way to get work done then so be it. Paul winds me up by just sitting at the computer doing nothing / playing his game.
In other news, in the nicest possible way, my Grandma is on the way out. She had another mini stroke last week and is apparently very frail and sleeping a lot. My Dad's disappeared to Portugal for a week. My Aunty and Uncle (Mum's brother and sister) have gone to York. I've offered to go up a couple of times but haven't had a Yes I want you from mother, so haven't bothered going yet. If she asks or wants me to go then I will otherwise I'm staying put.
So, how many words can I write today!?
No comments:
Post a Comment