Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Interview and dissertation.

So Paul has an interview, right now.  He was really nervous, I think he quite wants this job.  He didn’t apply for it.  He applied for an IT Technicians job and the agency phoned him and said we have another vacancy that we think is more suited to your experience and CV.  It’s IT Trainer – Team Leader.  So, praying friends, please pray. 

If he got it, we think we could run two cars as it’s more money than his last job.  We always assumed that any job he got after being made redundant would be a pay drop.  I think it’s boosted his confidence just that someone’s looked his CV and recommended him for a job.  He has been an IT Trainer for 10 years, he does have a lot of experience, but he doesn't have much in the way of qualifications to prove on paper what he can do.  He did above and beyond his job role for many years.  So hopefully his knowledge and experience will come through. 

As usual I should be working.  I had a tutorial with my dissertation yesterday.  Basically my first draft of my first chapter is fine / good.  It just needs minor editing.  I can cope with minor editing!!  And she said she likes my writing style.  I just need to keep going with it, find some discipline and motivation to keep going with it.  I need to be writing 1000 words a week or more and I’m not.   Either I’m too tired or my head is too full of other stuff or everything else to concentrate. 


Anyway, to praying for Paul, then to lunch then hopefully to some focused dissertation studying!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment