Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Maybe back to uni

So, slight change of plan.  I've applied to Derby Uni to do Social Work Part Time from September.  I intend to do first year part time over 2 years, then second and third year full time when Esther starts school.

Why the change of plan?  I decided it might be better to do undergrad social work  rather than postgrad social work because I think it'll be better for the children if I do it more spread out, less work, less intense.  If I do postgrad social work it's just under 2 years, full time, I will have to do it in Nottingham, it will be hard work, quite intense and I assume more stress.  I think doing undergrad will fit in better with family life.  I reckon first year, part time as a mature student has got to be a doss!!  So we'll see if I get an interview and a  place.  I can get a bursary for my tuition feeds, but will have to pay my childcare.    So here's to hoping and praying I get a place!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment