So where am I at?
The same place as usual! Sat in
the library about to start my children’s essay, when I’d much rather have not
got up in the first place this morning or alternatively have taken the children
to school and then gone back to bed!
By dissertation by some miracle is finished and handed in
without me using my extension. I finished it last week then spent a few days
proof reading and editing. I am also
grateful to the two friends who have read it for me. I had my dissertation printed and bound on
Monday and I handed it in yesterday. It’s
due in today. So well done me. Now to
start my children’s essay for which I currently have books, an essay plan and
the first 100 words, which is a start I guess.
Paul is the same as ever.
Does mostly what he likes when he likes.
Never gets up at the same time as me in the mornings and never comes to
at the same time as me. He’s been doing
some job hunting and is applying for some jobs, but not enough.
Me, no change really, always really tired regardless of
how well or badly I have slept. Feeling
pretty rubbish and down. I hate /
strongly dislike having one or probably two invisible illnesses.
Anyway, must get on.
Keep on trucking! The end is nearly in sight now! :)
ReplyDelete