Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Keep going...

So a weekly update.  I could easily start with the same paragraph as last week.  I’m sat in the library tired and would rather be doing nothing or have gone back to bed.  But I need to do my children’s essay.  I’m up to 1300 words though so 2700 to go and 8 days to do it.  That’s 340 words a day.  That’s not an unmanageable task.  Not helped by not doing any work yesterday though. 


I need to plod on, keep going.  I’, not convinced I’m writing the right thing though.  I’m not critically evaluating or critically analysing enough.  They are not things I am good at!  I can write about the subject area etc but I’m not critical enough.  Anyway, plod on…

No comments:

Post a Comment