Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Grades.

So… my grades…

Children’s module – 60%
Law – 69%
Adults – 52%
Dissertation – due back on 28th May
Placement – due back at the beginning of October 


If I get 60% or more in my dissertation and Placement I’ll scrape a 2:1.  Otherwise I’ll scrape a 2:2, which I don’t know if or how it will affect my job applications.  But still I’ve done a 3 year degree over 4 years, I’ve been ill for 2 of those years and have done all 4 years with 2 young children and negligible support from extended family and a little support from Paul.  So a 2:2 would be fine, it’s just I got a 2:1 in my first degree and I thought I’ve done it before, I can do it again!  

1 comment:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for you.
    Think about how much harder this one was for you with all you had to battle with and be chuffed that you'll even be getting a good result!
    People won't care about your degree result, they'll care about the experiences you have!

    ReplyDelete