Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA. Beautiful, awesome place, would love to go hear again.

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Tired and grumpy!

The things I can’t post on Facebook… Tired and grumpy wishing the next 3 essays would write themselves.  That’s 3500 words, 3500 words and 2000 words.  L So far I’m 800 words into the first 3500.  In theory I have 2 weeks per essay and need to be writing at least 300-500 words per day.  If only it was that easy.  I am slightly helped by 3 lectures being cancelled though, giving me more time to work. 

I’m tired, really tired.  All I really want to do is go back to bed for a couple of hours.  But if you take out school runs, lunch time and a sleep from the 6 hours the children are in school, that doesn’t give me enough time to work.  So I am trying to plod on with the essay whilst tired and grumpy fuelled by caffeine, sugar and water (to add a healthy thing). 


Now I have that off my chest for a while I shall plod on and try and increase my 85 words I have written this morning to several hundred in the next 3 hours, and have lunch of course!  And I had all these vaguely healthy plans for lunch yesterday of having a brown bread sandwich, then what did I have a whole chocolate orange all to myself and that was lunch, woops!  

4 comments:

  1. And of course eating unhealthily doesn't help energy levels! Keep on trucking! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a rut of feel like crap eat lots of crap. Need to get out of it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you thought about things like chocolate raisins or apple crisps? or the graze boxes? I used to get them at work and you could select what you liked/didn't like and then get a mystery mix of 4 things you selected as liking. They were a mix of chocolate/flapjacky junk food things and healthy snacks so it balanced itself out. It got me eating nicer stuff instead of crisps and that.. Of course now I'm not at work I'm eating crap again. I think I have a discount somewhere so you could get a free box if you wanted to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I've been doing the cereal diet the last 10 days or so because I don't have to think about it! Cereal for breakfast. Cereal or salad and fruit for lunch and a normal evening meal. I'll take your graze box discount though if you can find it though, thanks.

      Delete